During a contest, contestants can ask questions to
the judges. Once a question is submitted, it is automatically numbered
and it appears in the overall Questions list as well as in
the Pendings list.
The judges can answer the questions by doing the following:
Access the wording for the question: this is done
by clicking on the link associated with the question number.
Decide on the type of reply: the judges have the following options:
- compose an answer and mark the reply as answered;
- mark the reply as already answered, meaning that the answer has been given before;
- mark the reply as without answer, meaning that the question will not be answered.
Notice that all questions and corresponding answers are
accessible to all contestants.
Judges can also broadcast comments to all
contestants. To do this:
These comment messages will have a subject in red with just the word "Judge".
- click on the Pendings list;
- on the lower right-side of the interface, pick the problem to which the comments refer;
- write the message;
- and then submit it.