- System Concepts
- Managing Programming Contests
- Mooshak interfaces
- Frequently asked questions
New programming contest
In order to create a new programming contest, the following steps are
Now, you are ready to proceed to define the programming languages
allowed in the contest.
- Login: login into Mooshak as user admin. This
leads you the Administration view of the system, meaning that you can
see and touch everything within the system.
- Contest folder name: open the Contests folder and
then give a name to a new folder that will contain all the data for
- Define attributes of new contest: open the folder you
just created, under the Contests folder, and define the
following attributes: a designation for your contest, who is
organizing it, email of contact for the organization (mandatory for
online contests), day and hour for starting and terminating the contest.