Mooshak's Help: Concepts
In this page we start by introducing some background that relates to
Mooshak and then give information on how Mooshak works and the
decisions taken in order to judge contestants' submissions and how they are ranked in a contest.
- Programming Contests
- Brief background on programming contests: how they started, why are they useful, where do they take place.
- About Mooshak
- Short explanation on what is Mooshak and its main features.
- Automated Judging
- Explains Mooshak's approach to automated
judging. Furthermore, explains the kind of messages might
result from a submission evaluation and the rules to rank
teams during the contest.
- Ranking Rules
- Details the rules used to produce a temas classification.
- Details Mooshak's approach towards ensuring system
security and integrity.
- Details how
Mooshak replicates data and computations to ensure system