- System Concepts
- Managing Programming Contests
- Mooshak interfaces
- Frequently asked questions
Mooshak has 4 types of interfaces, directed for different kinds of
users. The acceess to them, except to
controled by authentication:
- Setting the contest, managing the problems, teams, languages, date, starting and finishing times, etc.
- Validating problem submissions, answering questions and tracking printouts.
- Submit programs, ask question, print programs and view problems
- View classification and other listings